Sunday, November 13, 2011

Skin Food 12 Day Challenge

Many people have tried homemade remedies eg cucumber, yogurt.. I have too and surely some readers are nodding their heads now. Havent tried putting egg on my face though it supposedly do wonders. Click to see the benefits.


Luckily I won't have to as Skin Food has given me the chance to try their soon to be launched Egg White Pore line and review it.





So my first impression on the products:
Egg White Pore Clean Pad
[Step 1] Black & Whitehead Cleansing Pad - It feels a bit of greasy.








[Step 2] Pore-Refining Pad - Wet and cooling. Face no longer feel oily.











Egg White T-Zone Serum - just a small dose for the T-zone area.









Egg White U-Zone Serum - a small dose too for the cheeks (U-zone area)







Stay tune for the results in 12 days!

1 comment: