Saturday, November 12, 2011

Skin Food 1 Utama Re-Launch


True story.. My friend was in Korea some years ago and was super hungry. So he went looking for food and actually walked into a Skin Food store thinking it was a restaurant. He was naturally dissapointed when he discovered the stuff there can't fill his stomach.

So what is Skin Food? Their motto 'good food for health is also good for the skin' sums it all. Hence, Skin Food has a whole range of products to help feed and nourish your skin. To learn more, go to http://skinfood.com.my

The latest buzz is Skin Food 1 Utama recently had a relaunch and I was there to check out their newly renovated outlet.. and pick up my Skin Food 12 Day Challenger pack.


The store is amazing and my photos only gives a glimpse of it.. so do check out the actual place for an unforgetable experience.













The Challenger Pack : Egg White Pore line, and Triple Treat stationery set





No comments:

Post a Comment